Osmo 100% Organic Liquid Plant Food 1L

13.99

Osmo Liquid plant food is effective on a wide variety of plants. Consisting of amino acids, vinasses and seaweeds this liquid fertiliser is ideal for flowers, fruits and vegetables. Organic Universal Plant Food will help to ensure uniform growth.

Description

Osmo Liquid plant food is effective on a wide variety of plants. Consisting of amino acids, vinasses and seaweeds this liquid fertiliser is ideal for flowers, fruits and vegetables. Organic Universal Plant Food will help to ensure uniform growth.

For use from March – October, apply at a rate of 5ml/litre of water.

Advanatges of Osmo Organic Liquid Plant Food

  • Gentle on the plant
  • 100% Organic
  • Economical to use
  • Environmentally friendly

Formulation

3% Total Nitrogen, 3%  Organic nitrogen from hydrolised animal meal, seaweed and vinasses, 6% total Potassium Oxide (K2O) water soluble.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Osmo 100% Organic Liquid Plant Food 1L”

Your email address will not be published.

Title

Go to Top