Epiony Heat Pad ideal for warming up muscles before exercise. Suitable for use on people and dogs as well as horses.
Epiony Heat Pad
- Heat therapy dilates the blood vessels of the muscles . This process increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles, helping to heal the damaged tissue and increase the elimination of carbon dioxide and metabolic waste.
- Heat stimulates the sensory receptors in the skin, which means that applying heat to any part of the body, on both people and animals, will decrease transmissions of pain signals to the brain and partially relieve discomfort.
- Heat therapy will decrease stiffness, increase flexibility and improve overall feeling of comfort. Especially around the saddle and poll area on horses and lower back and shoulders on people
- The Heat Pad is excellent at aiding relaxation and reducing stress
The Heat Pad package includes;
- The Heat Pad (33cm x 45cm)
- A tough 600D polyester protective bag
- 170 cm long neoprene waist belt (can be cut down or folded to size)
- An elastic strap (surcingle) (two sizes available to choose from 180cm long or 215cm)
- A 12 volt smart lithium ion battery with four temperature settings
- A charger
Adjustable, maximum length 180 cm, elastic strap recommended for use on people and small animals e.g dogs.
Adjustable, maximum length 215 cm, elastic strap recommended for use on larger animals e.g horses