A unique horse supplement which harnesses the natural power of calcified seaweed with a unique marine algae to increase calcium uptake and mineral absorption in weanlings, yearlings & lactating mares.
Bred Thorough Algalsorb Horse Supplement 10kg
Algalsorb horse supplement contains a unique combination of ingredients that work synergistically to optimise bone mineralisation in youngstock. This supplement will provide the required minerals for the development of foals, weanlings, yearlings and two year olds, plus supporting mares during the last 3 months of gestation and first 3 months of lactation to give young the best possible start in life.
What is in Algalsorb?
- Maerl – a unique calcified seaweed that buffers gastric acid and provides slow release of
calcium, magnesium and trace elements.
- Marine Algae – increases calcium uptake & fixation.
- Trace Minerals – chelated copper and zinc for increased bioavailability.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids – support bone development and improve coat condition.
- Additional Amino Acids – lysine, methionine and threonine to support optimal bone, muscle and connective tissue development.
Horses of different ages and different physiological stages will find Algalzord beneficial as they all require different levels of nutrients. Algalsorb should be fed in the appropriate amounts to:
Mares, during the last 3 months of gestation and during lactation
Weanlings, yearlings and two year olds
Barren mares and adult horses, requiring calcium supplementation
Bred Thorough Algalsorb Horse Supplement dosage: Mares – 2 x 100g scoops per day. Weanlings, Yearlings, Two Year Olds – 1 x 100g scoop per day. Barren Mares or Adult Horses – 1 x 100g scoop per day.